plants need water and sunlight to grow.
the 1 with sunlight will grow faster.
- 10ml of water
- 2 similar pinta beans
- graph (turned in)
- 2 paper cups
- a box
- black construction paper
- 10 ml graduated cylinder
- pencil electronic scale to weigh things
1. gather materials.
2. make hypothesis.
3. put on safety equipment.
4. label the cups (one A the other B).
5. put 100 grams of soil into the cups.
6. make a small hole in the soil in the cups .
7. put the beans in each cup and cover it up with soil you dug from.
8. water the beans every day with 10 ml of water.
9. cover 5 side of the box with the black construction paper (leave a side that can open alone) and tape the construction paper so it will stay on then leave the box alone for now .
10. record every day.
11. measure plant every day after it starts to grow.
12. Once plant b stars to grow put it under the box.
13. record how much it grows every day.
14. review data.
15. take home after the project is done.
I accidentaly drowned the plant so it didn't grow.
next time I won't drown the plant.
What would happen if I watered 10 ml of water from the start instead of 20ml of water.